Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Real Relationship...

I know it is only my second day back at blogging...And I don't mean to be Debby Downer in anyway...But I'm supposed to write about what is weighing heavy on my heart...So here is todays post...When you think about a relationship you usually assume the person is talking about their Soul Mate or Better (Or Worse) Half...Friendship never really pops into your head...Well...Yesterday I was passing Casey's old house where he grew up...And there was this little tall lanky boy raking the yard...I found myself taken back in time...There he was (not that he would be raking...LOL) and a ton of memories flooded my head...You see...Most people focus on their partner so much that they tend to lose sight of friendships...I mean I know it is human nature...But it's not until you lose someone important in your life that you are reminded how much you need to express your love to all of those in your life...I so shouldn't be typing this at work...Due to the fact that I am sitting here crying...God I miss him...But that being said...I am glad to say that the last time I spoke with him we both told each other we loved one another...I even have a text saved that he sent me telling me and saying he would always be my BFF...Well guys...Sometimes always is not all that long...Embrace all the ones you love in your life and tell them you love them daily...And I don't care if you say it once or a hundred times...Those we love can't hear it enough!!!Trust me...I wish he were here so I could tell him just one more time...XOXO...~Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment