Monday, July 25, 2011

The Hitch Hiker...



OK...So after letting Vanessa's advice marinate...and hearing from my Lil' Shire friend Brooke that her mother thought my blog was depressing...I was like...WHOA!!! Pump the breaks...So I took it to the back porch with LeeLee who was part of OUR everyday life...and she put it like this...Say that we judged...like looks...Love on a 1 - 10 scale...I loved him 10...but he only love me a 4 or 5...and I need...want..and deserve a 10...I mean I'm a big freaking deal!!! So it finally hit me that he never loved me and that it is his loss and NOT mine!!! That being said...this is supposed to be about the life of Mia Fabulous...Sorry that I got off track...but your one and only Socialite is back...~ Mia Fabulous

So today while out running errands (getting horse feed) it was pouring down rain...well...and I swear it was like a scene out of a movie...I see this guy walking down the road...Totally Buff...shirtless with the rain just pounding off his body...So me...being the nice person I am...pull over and ask if he needed a ride...He leaned into the window...with the rain drippin off his A & F body and said...Come again...I swear I melted into my seat...So I ask again...Do you need a ride into town...He grapped his sunglasses and took them off and wiped the water out of his eyes and said no thank you I'm just going right her...OMG...OK...here is the kicker...Why in the hell...would I pull over to pick up a hitch hiker...And no it was not because I was trying to do my good deed of the day...It's because I saw a total hot guy...who was all buff...walking...and let's keep that word in mind....down the road...Why in the hell am I attracted to douche bag losers...I mean HELLO...he didn't have a car...and an ever bigger kicker to the story...the house he said he was going to my police friend told me it was being watched for drugs...REALLY!!! I swear...it's like I'm in my slum phase of life...PULL THE TRIGGER...anywho...no more 4's or 5's...I'm determined to find my 10 (on both scales...LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment