Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No...



So...last night as you know I had an X over...and after listening to all of the word vomit that I could...I finally told him to go back to his Fiancee'...I just couldn't do it...I mean...I had that done to me and it pretty much destroyed my life...well it did...It broke my heart so much that I don't know if I will ever be able to love like I loved him...So I said NO...I know it is a shocker...and I'm sure he went elsewhere and got his rocks off but all I know is that it was not with me and that is all that matters...Some of you have texts...in boxed...or E-Mailed me that I am the next Kerry...but that's not what I'm shooting for...Sometimes...actually most of the time...I don't have the answers...I am just letting you know about my life...like I said...because I know I'm not the only one going thru these things...and I don't want to go thru this life alone...So I have to live my life now...one day at a time...actually that is all any of us can do...because you never know what is going to happen in life...That's just it...The game of Life...Hope everyone enjoys playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment