Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trust...



OK...I know I kind of got on my soap box yesterday...about moving on...but I know...It is easier said than done...Even for someone as strong as I am...And it can be the smallest things that set you off...A song...a smell...and walking into a home you shared with the other person that left you and them not being there never makes it easy...So...when will this end...Honestly...I wish I knew the answer to that one...and doesn't it suck...because you only remember all the good about that person and not ALL the bad...So I have to remind myself of what he put me thru...That being said todays topic is trust...So you all know I've met someone...Cowboy Guy...He is kinda my perf!!! I mean...he is country...HE WORKS..and I think he is sexy...we've been friends for quite some time and have done our fair share in the past...but once he heard The X-Factor was gone...he dialed me up...I was blown away...So he came in this weekend and I really enjoyed his Company...But I caught myself not believing things he said only because I have been so hurt in the past...How do I ever trust again...I know he is a trust worthy guy and know I can trust him...but like I said...I have been lied to...stolen from...and now cheated on...how do I ever let someone else in...I so wish I knew all the answers...but I don't...I'm here to vent and maybe let someone else know I am feeling their pain...And yes...It's alot of pain...And like I said yesterday...I know in 5 years when I'm with Tom...Dick...or Harry...I won't give two shits about the douche bag...but getting there is the problem...Knowing that they have moved on and left you behind...Well I say screw it...Do what I do...Look at the picture above...I'm a happy camper...grinning from ear to ear!!! Sometimes we just have to put on our happy face and face the world head on!!! And when it comes time to trust someone...you know we are gonna go with our hearts and not our heads...But maybe that is what makes us so awesome...We have a heart and they don't...We believe in  happy ever after...and guess what...we deserve to be happy and we will be...and when it comes time to trust...Trust that we will be happy...Happy ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment