Monday, June 13, 2011

Truth Be Told...



OK...So today started out pretty shitty I must admit...And as hardcore I sound with my words about getting over an X...It's not all that easy...And yes...I should of moved on by now...I mean HELLO it's been almost 2 months...I know it seems like forever ago...So I woke up this morning...on the couch...still having trouble sleeping in the bed alone...I know I'm weird...anywho...So it just hit me...I was sad as hell...went and got that BOX we all keep for some reason...with pictures...movie tickets...fortune cookie saying...you know what I'm talking about...and I just started balling...I mean...2 years of loving someone with all my heart and soul...and then one day it is just gone...I honestly think it would be easier if they had died...that way I would of had some type of closer...but I don't...and the sad thing is...I never will...And I only think of all of our good times we had...I was talking to an X today...Dock Guy...who knows The X-Factor and he told me about something he had heard he had done...and it was so awful...that even I was shocked that he could stoop to such level...Then I just shook my head and started remembering all the bad...all the lies he told...and he would have to tell one lie to cover up another lie...So pretty much the past 2 years of my life has been a lie and word vomit...There...I said it...I am not the know it all...I don't have all the answers...and I hurt like hell just like everyone else...But Truth Be Told...there is something that he can never take away from me...He may have taken and broke my heart and soul...But like Paw and the Song says...It's not easy being Fabulous...Well guess what world...That's one damn thing I got...Being Fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment