Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snake In The Grass...



OK...So last night my mother tells me she bumped into The X-Factor at The Shire the other day...She said you could feel how scared he was...That he was just pacing the isles waiting for her to leave the deli counter...Then finally she said he came up on the opposite side and order his gizzards...She said he was beat red...I find it so funny that he is so ashamed that he can't even face my mother...The story kind of chocked me up at first...Just hearing his name does the same thing...I had some friends over last night for a bit and they were amazed at what all I had done for him...It seems like every time I'm almost to the point to where I can let go and let God...something happens...I have to remind myself everyday that he is nothing but a con!!! I don't know how someone as smart as me...fell for his shit and word vomit...It is so sad that people lie...and I look back now and realize how he used me for all I was worth...I really don't know if I'll ever get over this...I waited 20 years to bring someone to my family and introduce them...He was there for Thanksgiving...Christmas...New Years...How does someone do that...Two years of I love you's and then one day they are just gone...no explanation...no nothing...just gone...I'm just sitting here starring at the screen because I don't know what to say...Just be careful and watch out for...The Snakes In The Grass...

No comments:

Post a Comment